Re: Establish DebConf2018 Facebook page

Hello Dan,

This page was created as Community, not official DebConf. However, 5
years ago I deleted my Facebook account and all the pages I had
created with my profile were "spontaneously migrated" to a "business"
profile.

Currently this page has you and other editors of previous editions,
however, the content is not created or generated, all are reproduction
of the official channels in order to reach more users.

Unfortunately here in Brazil Facebook has more entry and access than
an official news website or blogs.

Reaffirming that the page is not of the Conference but of the
Community, there is a description in the "About":

"This is a COMMUNITY and UNOFFICIAL page to follow up and disseminate
the contents of the Debian Conference (DebConf). DebConf is the Debian
Project's developer conference."

Source: https://www.facebook.com/pg/debconf.org/about/

Cheers,
Valessio Brito