How often or unoften are earthquakes in Taiwan ?

Dear all,

I just read it today -

https://in.news.yahoo.com/taiwan-earthquake-five-killed-247-085159766.html

Condolences to all the victims, their relatives and salute to all the
fireman and emergency support personnel who are in task of rescuing
survivors, victims who perished and minimizing loss to life and
property.

I also read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes_in_Taiwan

as well as -

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=646280#testimonies

Maybe in Logistics we could have a page similar to the one on typhoons -

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/Typhoon

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल