Re: questions for the Curitiba team

Lucas Nussbaum dijo [Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 08:21:16PM +0100]:
> There's only one auditorium with more than 100 seats mentioned on the
> page. Is that really it? That worries me a bit: the scheduling will have
> to be done very carefully to ensure that the most popular talks always
> get scheduled in the large auditorium.

FWIW - This is always taken into account when scheduling, even having
more than one room big enough. Different rooms have often different
settings (i.e. DC17's "Buzz" traditional auditorium imposed a much
more frontal style than "Rex"; we also did our best to schedule all
BoFs in "Bo").

But thanks for the question, it's an important point to cover anyway :)