Re: [Debconf-team] [DC17] Help with catering contract

also sprach Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago@debian.org> [2017-01-22 05:20 +1300]:
> - Are we going to provide breakfast on the departure date (Aug 13)? I
>   suppose yes, but need a confirmation from the team. Also, an
>   estimate of the amount of attendees who leave the conference in the
>   very last day would be very helpful. Otherwise I'll guess something
>   beetwen 60 and 100.

I'd be cautious. It's really hard to predict this, and at least at
DC15, we had to put a lot to waste. If there are bakeries and such
shops nearby the hotel/venue, then I think it might actually be
better to skip breakfast on Sunday and inform attendees of that.

For those who can't afford to eat breakfast out, we could probably
hand out coupons for a bakery or somesuch.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf17 Montreal, CA: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17
      DebConf18 in your city? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18