[Debconf-team] [DC17] Help with catering contract

Hi team,

I'm reviewing the contract of the catering service for DebConf17 and
have the following questions:

- Are we going to provide breakfast on the departure date (Aug 13)? I
  suppose yes, but need a confirmation from the team. Also, an
  estimate of the amount of attendees who leave the conference in the
  very last day would be very helpful. Otherwise I'll guess something
  beetwen 60 and 100.

- I need some basic information (name/phone/email) about the
  entity/person who will sign the contract.

- For the formal diner: we've agreed to consider having a special diner
  in the venue and a live music party afterwards at the Olimpic Tower
  rather than just going out for a diner. In that case I'd ask the
  catering company to prepare a special menu for that night. Can we
  agree with that? They may charge a bit more for this.

The contract is in our ownCloud instance* under "Food" directory. It's
written in French.

* https://debconf17-owncloud.univers-libre.net/

Thanks,

--