Re: [Debconf-team] RFC: Draft plan & email / DebConf infra migration to DSA

Hi Nicolas,

Am 14.09.2017 um 16:16 schrieb Nicolas Dandrimont:

> As far as I can tell, save from wafer and kanboard, everything you're listing
> is in life-support mode rather than maintained. We really need to come up
> with service owners before we make any grand migration plans.
Yup, the life-support thing is why virtually everybody agreed to reduce
the stuff we have to what we really need and care enough to maintain.
I've added the maintenance teams / volunteers to the Etherpad email
draft (cf. below for the URL) as per current status and the volunteer
email from pollo.

> [the only item that might short-circuit that requirement is lists, as the DebConf lists are a small addition to the current burden the Debian listmaster team already carries, but we shouldn't presume and rather ask]

I'll do in separate email.

> Unless there's any strong objections I will go ahead with submitting the RT
> ticket for Wafer hosting, as the maintenance team for that service already
> exists :-)

I'd wait until we're done with the pad and have given DSA a chance to
scrutinize the whole migration plan. But after that, pls. go ahead.

Everybody please feel free to continue refining / adding to
https://pad.sfconservancy.org/p/mtvpbvwuWu until 25.09.17 23:59 AoE.

Thanks,
Daniel