Re: [Debconf-team] status talk "Debian for Medical Software"

[debconf-team, please read below about the booth question]

Hi Andre,

sorry for beeing quite late with talks confirmations.

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 10:15:46AM +0200, Roth, Andre wrote:

> Dear DebConf17 team,
>
> We are trying to send a group of engineers to the debconf and would
> need to know as fast as possible whether the talk "Debian for Medical
> Software" will be accepted.

I can not give a final authoritative answer but I'm a member of the
content team and with the insight into its data the talks easily scored
a sufficient number of points to become accepted.

As a personal note: I've started the Debian Med project in 2002 and your
talk is closely related so I'm personally keen on seeing this talk to
learn, how or work is received by our users.  I would be really happy to
have closer contact and advertising your talk on the Debian Med mailing
list debian-med@lists.debian.org to raise attention also for people
watching the video stream remotely is perfectly fine.

> We have sometime a bit long processes in our company and we should
> start organizing the travel soon.

In short: It should be safe to organize the travel.

> Also we would like to have a debconf booth and would need more
> information on how to organize that.

I'm not competent to say anything about boothes but I hope somebody from
debconf-team might know better.

> Thank you for letting me know!

You are welcome and thanks for supporting DebConf

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de