[Debconf-team] Access to the SPI Debian PayPal account

Dear DPL,

We have been looking into ways for people to pay for DebConf17
registration online (food, pro and corp registrations mainly) through
our website for some weeks now.

We originally planned to use Stripe, but as people at SPI (the TO we are
using for DC17) told us, SPI already has a PayPal account for Debian.

Nicolas Dandrimont has set up the necessary infrastructure on our
website to use PayPal and we are ready for the next step.

To be sure everything goes well during the conference and to ensure we
can fix problems quickly if we have some, we would like to request
access to the SPI Debian PayPal account.

The only two person who would have those access would be:

1 - Louis-Philippe Véronneau (me), DC17 Chief Organiser and Treasurer
2 - Nicolas Dandrimont, DC17 Bursaries Team Leader and Debian France
President

Once DC17 is over we won't need those accesses anymore.

We don't plan to pay anything from the PayPal account directly at the
moment (if we ever need to, we will ask permission first) and promise
not to be naughty.

Thanks,

--
pollo