[Debconf-team] Open Day / Job fair, was: Re: Monday June 26th meeting -- starting at 14:00 UTC

Am 26.06.2017 um 23:01 schrieb Louis-Philippe Véronneau:
> I took that task today, so I'll be the one coordinating Open Day.

Will this include the Job Fair or do you want to do that another day?

I'll continue to collect the companies interested (three so far) but the
Job Fair needs a local with knowledge of the venue to lay out the space
and organize tables, chairs and two or so pinboards for job offers.
Additionally we used to print a logo for each table so that companies
that come without roll-ups have at least some identifying token. But
this minor printing can be done during DebCamp.