Re: [Debconf-team] Day Trips

Hi Tammy (2016.05.04_18:39:31_+0200)

We've kind of forgotten about this a bit. A few of us sat down and
looked through the options, and here's what I think is a reasonable
short list:

Robben Island (prison + penguins) + V&A Waterfront

Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens - with optional hikes

Cape Point Nature Reserve (baboons, ostriches, antelope) + Boulders Beach

Spice route: Wine, beer, grappa, chocolate tasting + optional Fairview (walking distance away)

Table Mountain Cable Car - can't really think what to combine it with

Is that still too many options?

I don't think DebConf attendees will be *that* interested in the more
professional tours (at least, that's not normally the kind of thing we
offer). But these options are great for people who are looking to do
something outside DebConf, and we should make that more obvious, to
them, on the wiki.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera