Re: [Debconf-team] timing for sessions

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 07:43:47PM -0400, Allison Randal wrote:
> We currently have 51 proposals:
>
> 11 Talks (20 min)
> 17 Talks (45 min)

That does not look like it's too many, so I suggest to extend the CfP
for another two weeks (even though I know that is not very popular),
sending out an announcement today, effectively reminding people about
it.  We have not send out a reminder about the CfP deadline I believe,
so this could serve as one.  Sending out a reminder about today's
deadline and not extending it could result in overly hasty submissions.

I'm mostly offline today and won't be able to write it though, sorry.

Michael