Re: [Debconf-team] timing for sessions

Hi Alison

Wouldn't it be better to keep 2 hours for lunch time 12-2pm. In one hour we won't be able to get through everyone eating lunch, especially according to the set up of any of the caterers.

Regards
Tammy

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 07:43:47PM -0400, Allison Randal wrote:
> We currently have 51 proposals:
>
> 11 Talks (20 min)
> 17 Talks (45 min)

That does not look like it's too many, so I suggest to extend the CfP
for another two weeks (even though I know that is not very popular),
sending out an announcement today, effectively reminding people about
it.  We have not send out a reminder about the CfP deadline I believe,
so this could serve as one.  Sending out a reminder about today's
deadline and not extending it could result in overly hasty submissions.

I'm mostly offline today and won't be able to write it though, sorry.

Michael