Re: [Debconf-team] timing for sessions

Hmm, my first reaction was: "What! A break this soon in the morning?".

Then I started to play around with the schedule and realized it's the
only way not to have three talks back to back.

So yeah, great job! You missed the second talk though; the schedule
should be read this way:

9:30-10:15am First Talk/BoF

10:15-11:00am Morning Tea/Coffee Break

11:00-11:45am Second Talk/BoF

12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch Break

1:00pm-1:45pm Third Talk/BoF

2:00pm-2:45pm Fourth Talk/BoF

2:45pm-3:30pm Afternoon Tea/Coffee Break

3:30pm-4:15pm Fifth Talk/BoF

4:30-5:15pm Sixth Talk/BoF

--
pollo