[Debconf-team] Day trip leaving times

Hi

The trips and leaving times are (as on the wiki:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/DayTrip/Signup)

Available options:

1 Robben Island (Prison) - 10:00 (depending on availability of booking
- Tamo to confirm)

2 Cape Point Nature Reserve and Boulders Beach - 10:00 (I think we
could make this earlier)

3 Fairy Glen Safari - 06:45

4.1 Table Mountain via Cable Station and trip to Seal Island (Hout
Bay), via Chapman's Peak drive - 07:30

4.2 Table Mountain HIKE and trip to Seal Island (Hout Bay), via
Chapman's Peak drive - 07:30

5 Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens - 10:00
All the people signed up for this are hiking there. We could ask them
to leave with the Table Mountain hiking group at 7:30.
The hike to Kirstenbosch is not strenuous, or dangerous, with many
alternate routes down and well documented. Graham can be on stand-by
and reach them by car. They also hike along the boundary of the
Mountain Rescue Base so it's really easy to rescue anyone, they don't
really need supervision, in my opinion.

There does not seem to be a need to organise transport for this option.

I consider the sign up form to be accurate and ready for wide distribution.
Thanks all.

regards