[Debconf-team] DebConf16 final report

Hi all

I'd like to make a start on the final report.

I hope to do this through putting the content on a wiki, and then
coding a LateX layout to make it as acceptable as possible to Tammy
(one can have dreams...). The final report HAS to be created using
FOSS (the brochure was made using Adobe), and the hope is to have it
as an improved template from before.

The current sections listed on the wiki I think follows the sections
from previous years:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Debconf16/FinalReport

But Tammy and I had a discussion last year to shorten these to the
following sections:
 The sections we would need for a final report would be:
1. Introduction
2. Sponsors, finance breakdown ('income') and Budget (expenses)
3. Statistics
4. Connectivity - the take home messages, regarding the techno aspects
5. The 'shorts' - venue, food, accommodation
6. Attendee impressions (quotes, with links to blogs/wiki)
7. Credits (image credits, team)
8. About Debian
9. Sponsor images

I'll start putting in stuff on the existing sections, focusing on the
ones that appear in both lists. Please feel free to contribute.

regards