[Debconf-team] Video team volunteering [Was: volunteering for the debconf by non-locals - queries.]

Hi

Please see below request from shirish.

Particularly, it would be useful to clarify on the wikis or places
where volunteers are asked for, if teams are looking for full-time
volunteers only or if part-timers will do (aka a time-requirement per
day/task). This should be clarified at the very beginning.

.