[Debconf-team] Fwd: Invoices for the Catering and Parking

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Belinda Chapman <belinda.chapman@uct.ac.za>
Date: Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 11:59 AM
Subject: RE: Invoices for the Catering and Parking
To: Tammy Manning <mungojoed@gmail.com>, Janet Sirmongpong <janet.sirmongpong@uct.ac.za>

Dear Tammy

Thanks for your mail.

I have sent Neerasha a follow up mail for her to please respond whether she has had feedback from the Managers and Senior Coordinators of the Residence Facilities Team as to whether they will allow external caterers into the residence. I will let you know when I receive feedback.

Re: the deposits required for the caterers. Please can you liaise with the Deb conf committee about this as we have not yet received any funds for this conference and so are not in a position to make any payments.

We issued and sent an invoice for the deposit for the UCT residence accommodation to Daniel Lange, Stefano Riviero but have had no response.

Re: parking. You will need to liaise with the UCT traffic department so they are aware of this conference and your parking requirements. We often deal with Harry Fisher: Harry Fisher harry.fisher@uct.ac.za

Please see some further traffic contacts below:

If YES, please contact the Chief Traffic Officer to make arrangements and specify any VIP parking requirements.

Tel: (021) 650 3314, or (021) 650 3121

Note:
-
Traffic support required after 16h00 will incur a cost to the event organisers.
- Permits for casual parking may be obtained at the Visitor’s Reception and Information Centre.

Thanks

Belinda