Re: [Debconf-team] Open Weekend and some notes

On 03/17/2016 11:02 AM, Bernelle Verster wrote:

I'm thinking about coming back as poker/emailey person, but I'll
probably still lose my temper occasionally. If you can't deal with that,
tell me now and I'll go away again.

That role has been filled, but many thanks for the offer. I know the role ended up taking a toll on you, so you are incredibly kind and generous to even consider taking it on again.

I love your ideas for Open Weekend! I know you mentioned quite early on in the bid process for DebConf that the Open Weekend was your main interest in the conference. I told Stefano yesterday that if you weren't interested in running the program for the weekend anymore, we might just skip it entirely. So, I'm thrilled to see your renewed enthusiasm. :)

Allison