[Debconf-team] Contact form not working, and account disabled

Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong list, and in case please feel free to
redirect me to the right place. Somehow my account got disabled and I
can't login neither with password nor with certificate. Moreover I
clicked on the "contact our admins" link and got a 404 at this link:
https://debconf16.debconf.org/contact

We should definitely fix the link so people can contact the right
person if they have issues. Of course if I could also have a way to
fix my account I'd be very happy! :)

Thanks!

Guido