[Debconf-team] (Draft) blog post thanking first group of sponsors

Dear DebConf, DebConf-Fundraising, and Publicity teams

I've committed an initial draft for a blog post in bits.debian.org thanking the first DebConf16 group of sponsors:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/bits.git/tree/content/2016/dc16-welcome-its-first-sponsors.md

It's work in progress: for now, I copied the similar blogpost from last year and edited adding the names of the current sponsors. I'll work on it in the following days, review/rewrite the text when needed, and add more sponsors when their logo appears in the debconf16 website ;)

IMHO we should wait at least to the end of next week, and also wait until registration is open, to publish it.

Best regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona