Re: [Debconf-team] (Draft) blog post thanking first group of sponsors

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 04, 2016 at 01:01:55PM +0100, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> I've committed an initial draft for a blog post in bits.debian.org thanking
> the first DebConf16 group of sponsors:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/bits.git/tree/content/2016/dc16-welcome-its-first-sponsors.md

I believe two more sponsors have confirmed since, namely Google and HPE.

Some more feedback:

1. It's July 2016, not 2015

2. We don't have booths on Open Weekend this year.

3. Worth noting the sponsor logos are on the t-shirts as well, that has
been quite important for some sponsors in the past.

4. I suggest to drop the paragraph about the final report, because there
is none so far.

Michael