[Debconf-team] Multiple speakers (was: talk submissions: wafertest vs. summit)

also sprach Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> [2016-02-05 05:43 +1100]:
> Umh, I feel this to be just the opposite way. Yes, in DebConf we
> usually have a one-speaker majority, but there are usually several
> talks presented by a team of two or more. Requiring authors to
> contact the team, and requiring us to act manually, is a chore. Of
> course, if the system does not allow for this to be cleanly
> represented, I won't make more waves. But I think it's important
> to provide room to specify coauthors.

Wafer requires a "corresponding author" who is regarded as the
mainly responsible person and chief author. Wafer also allows me to
add any number of persons as co-authors. The UI isn't great
(loads the entire list of attendees, so we probably don't want to
expose this), but the functionality is there.

Also see: https://github.com/CTPUG/wafer/issues/169

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16