[Debconf-team] Event "tracks" (was: talk submissions: wafertest vs. summit)

also sprach Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> [2016-02-05 05:43 +1100]:
> I'd appreciate if we were able to add tracks to our current setup.
> OTOH, we have sometimes defined tracks based on preexisting talks
> rather than (or additionally to) the other way around... So we can
> get to that point later on.

Wafer does not have the concept of tracks, currently. It can
probably added pretty trivially, but before we take this upstream,
I'd really appreciate if we could evaluate this first and conclude
that we really benefit from tracks.

Do we? How do we want to use them?

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`