[Debconf-team] talk submissions: wafertest vs. summit

Hi,

I had a look at wafertest's talk submission page right now, it's at
https://wafertest.debconf.org/talks/new/ but you need to create a client
certificate at https://sso.debian.org/spkac/

For the benefit of people who don't have time to set it up, here are the
current fields in wafertest for DC16 (* fields are required I assume):

* Title* (one line entry box)

* Talk type* (list, choose one)

* Abstract* (multiple line entry box)

* Authors* (list, choose multiple)

* Notes (multiple line entry box)

The list of talk types is not setup yet.

To compare, DC15's summit had (I think, my account is admin so it might
show more than there were):

* Title* (one line entry box)

* Description* (multiple line entry box)

* Notes (multiple line entry box)

* Track (list, choose multiple)

* Event type* (list, choose one)

* URLs (multiple line entry box)

* Duration (list, choose one)

* Video recording desired/permitted (checkbox)

The list of evnt types were: Ad-Hoc, BoF, Plenary (admin-only?), Social,
Special event (admin-only?), Talk, Workshop

The list of durations were: 20min/45min/other

Note that it was called "Description" (not "Abstract"), which I find
slightly more friendly

Finally, I think we don't need the "Authors" list, much less as an
mandatory field. For multiple-speaker events, we asked the submitter to
contact the content team who would add the others.  However, adding was
a huge PITA in summit so it would be great if that could be made easier
in wafertest, most easily by just having an entry box with auto-complete
or so.

Michael