Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf15 Thank you ad.

> I prefer Valessio's version. When is the deadline?
>
> FYI, Valessio is a recurring artist for DebConf.
>
> Richard
>
> Sent by mobile; excuse my brevity.

For the record, I am in favor of shipping Donald's design, since:

a) there was ample time for comment before the design was finalized
b) Donald has spent a lot of time on it, incorporated the team's feedback and we have already reached consensus
c) our shipping Deadline is Monday
d) Donald, as a member of the Debian publicity team, is more than happy to work with Valessio on future ads

Overall, I think it's unfair to turn this into a personal contest after Donald has put in so much work.

-Brian