Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf15 Thank you ad.

Hi Valessio,

I do like what you've been able to put together in such a short period of time and the effort is appreciated. I wish that you had participated in the earlier emails with the team in choosing or suggesting ideas for the advertisement.

Unfortunately it is too late for our deadline for submission and I do not think that we will be able to use this at this time. That being said, seeing that you are able to quickly put something like this together with ease and have ideas to move the process from an advertisement into larger media like posters are great and I hope that you will be available when the next artwork or design is called for.

Best regards,

Donald Norwood