Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf15 Thank you ad.

OK. I think I've been able to work most of the suggestions and critiques
into this near final version which is v7 (7a & 7b).

Directory location: http://debconf-data.alioth.debian.org/tmp/

* Opacity of the swirl has been lessened.
* Footer DC16 sentence spacing lessened.
* HP logo is now super huge (too huge?) to reflect their level of
sponsorship.
* Lower logos (Farsight...) shifted into line. Logos shifted to round
out the overall image.

The reason for the hesitance on changing the color scheme is that those
were the colors for DC15 which I should think we would like to hold.
The only difference between 7a and 7b is the swirl color.

-Donald