Re: [Debconf-team] About microblogging

also sprach Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@larjona.net> [2015-11-13 13:02 +1300]:
> Maybe bits.debian.org has more audience and it's what sponsors
> expect?

It's not something we promise, btw., so sponsors can't expect it.

> I have no strong opinion about which one is better (a bit biased
> towards bits because I think it has more audience, but it's only
> a supposition, I have no data), and I can work on both platforms
> without problems.

I don't think it belongs on bits.d.o and we run the risk of annoying
people with what some might consider spam, methinks. We already have
the conference blog reproduced on planet.d.o, which has quite the
reach itself.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16