Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf15 Thank you ad.

Am 11.11.2015 um 23:14 schrieb Donald Norwood:
http://debconf-data.alioth.debian.org/tmp/

Please be vocal and let us know of the 3 which you would prefer (and
what changes should be made).

Great, thank you very much for putting work into this!

I like ad5 best because it includes the DC16 info.

Text:
 "Devian" -> "Debian"
 remove comma before "which"
 "all of your sponsors" -> "all of our sponsors"

I'd probably remove the "To them we say:". This line is not necessary.

I'd ad the DC16 logo and probably make the lower part of the ad (the DC16 piece) visually similar to the
mail graphical element on http://debconf16.debconf.org/ .
Tammy Manning (Tamo) could supply you a svg to include if you like this idea.