[Debconf-team] Tammy Manning sent you "Flyer"

Tammy shared some files with you on Dropbox

“Hi Everyone Please see the Flyer: the Flyer PDF is 3 Options of layout, and the Inkscape Options are added separately but are large files. Still to be added are Options 2 and Options 3 in the Inkscape format. Some of the info doesn't fit due to the table taking up most of the space but on the Landscape option I can get more in. This is just one proposal if it needs more work (which I feel it does) then we can re-look it. Regards Tammy”

© 2015 Dropbox, PO Box 77767, San Francisco, CA 94107