Re: [Debconf-team] Tammy Manning sent you "Flyer"

Hi Tammy,

On Wed, Nov 04, 2015 at 04:23:51PM +0000, Tammy via Dropbox wrote:
> Please see the Flyer: the Flyer PDF is 3 Options of layout, and the
> Inkscape Options are added separately but are large files. Still to be
> added are Options 2 and Options 3 in the Inkscape format.

Wow, great!

> Some of the info doesn't fit due to the table taking up most of the
> space but on the Landscape option I can get more in.

I looked at the PDF version, and there's something weird going on with
the table: row 7 is empty, and the text of the left-most column has lots
of padding on the right. Was row 7 too long?  Maybe it can be rephrased
then.

But that's the only obvious issue I saw at first glance, it's looking
great otherwise IMO.

Michael