Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 schedule: one speaker in two parallel tracks

¡Hola Steve!

El 2015-07-27 a las 23:35 +0100, Steve McIntyre escribió:
Even worse than that - the "Creating bootable Debian images" talk is at the same time too, and I'm 100% wanting to participate in that too as I've been working in that area for ages. Checking the preliminary schedule, I've got something in every other session that afternoon too. :-/ I suspect Paul is also similarly busy.

229 - ARM BoF could be switched to the 17th at 15:00, that would put it in parallel with the What's new in the Linux Kernel, but I don't see a better slot that could be switched.

As mentioned via some other channel, the wiki session could take place on the 22 afternoon.

Looking further, I'm also seeing significant overlap on Monday at 17:00 to 18:00

17:00..18:00 d-i 17:00..18:00 initramfs

The initramfs session 17th 17:00-18:00 could be exchanged with 318 (17th 11:00-12:00). Would that be good enough?

Happy hacking,
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
-- Rich Cook
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/