Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 schedule: one speaker in two parallel tracks

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 09:26:47PM +0200, Karsten Merker wrote:

>The second case concerns Steve McIntyre:
>2015-08-18 17:00..18:00 in Amsterdam: ARM ports BoF
>2015-08-18 17:00..18:00 in Stockholm: Debian wiki work session
>                                      (together with Paul Wise)
>
>Does anything speak against moving the "Debian wiki work session"
>one slot later, i.e. into the 18.00-19.00 slot? AFAICS the
>"Stockholm" room is available then as well.

Even worse than that - the "Creating bootable Debian images" talk is
at the same time too, and I'm 100% wanting to participate in that too
as I've been working in that area for ages. Checking the preliminary
schedule, I've got something in every other session that afternoon
too. :-/ I suspect Paul is also similarly busy.

Looking further, I'm also seeing significant overlap on Monday at
17:00 to 18:00

17:00..18:00 d-i
17:00..18:00 initramfs

Sorry to be a pain - can we talk about the scheduling of these
sessions a bit more please?

Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?