[Debconf-team] dc-team Meeting tomorrow (Monday), 1900 UTC

Folks,

DC15 is really nigh now, we're having our second-to-last IRC meeting
(!) tomorrow night, which was scheduled as a "local" team meeting,
but by now there are really no more excuses for anyone not to take
part.

Please try to make it tomorrow (Monday), 1900 UTC. We'll be meeting
in #debconf-team.

The agenda will appear here soon:
  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/Minutes/2015-07-27

If you have any topics you think need to be brought up or where
you're unclear about the state of things, please ping me on IRC or
schedule an agenda item.

See you tomorrow — and in two weeks for real!

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16