Re: [Debconf-team] dc-team Meeting tomorrow (Monday), 1900 UTC

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> [2015-07-26 19:43 +0200]:
> If you have any topics you think need to be brought up or where
> you're unclear about the state of things, please ping me on IRC or
> schedule an agenda item.

I've pushed
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/Minutes/2015-07-27
There are a lot of agenda items, but most of it is to provide
updates to the team.

I will try to keep a tight schedule. Hence, I've put everything
I found out during preparation into the background info, hopefully
this will facilitate things. Please consider to prewrite info you
want to share to save time.

A few tasks are still up for grabs, mainly website/wiki stuff.
Please don't hesitate to volunteer. If you have questions, you can
also ask beforehand.

And as before, if you have anything to add or comment, please ping
me or just edit.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org