[Debconf-team] Bursaries numbers for debconf 15.

We can finally call the bursaries process closed for 2015.

Thanks to

 René Engelhard
 Margarita Manterola
 Gunnar Wolf
 Kåre Thor Olsen
 Guido Trotter
 Gaudenz Steinlin
 Philipp Hug
 Richard Hartmann

for their assistance.  I'll have some more detailed information about
the process for the final report, but for now here are the numbers.
These can be considered upper bounds, as people may cancel or spend less
than we have allocated. We also still need to double check the bursaries
"database" against summit to make sure there are no inconsistencies.

	Travel	Camp	Conf	Total
people	54	68	171	171
nights		315	1428	1743
amount	32299	10395	46981	89675

Travel: this represents our original budget of EUR30k,
        plus a EUR4k extension.

Camp: accomodation and food and DebCamp

Conf: accomodation and food at DebConf (starting the night of August
14).

This year there was a budget of EUR3000 for conference volunteer
(i.e. people not much involved with debian or debconf organization, but
showing up to help at DebConf). EUR2925 has been allocated (and is
included above), mainly on accomodation for DebConf proper.