Re: [Debconf-team] Conf dinner logistics challenge

Hello Martin,

On 09.07.2015 15:05, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> [2015-07-08 16:33 +0200]:
>>   2. I've inquired whether we could have 2–3 additional 20-seaters
>>      so that we could ferry 120–160 people in each go, meaning we
>>      could do it in 3 runs.
>
> We can have two additional busses and I think this just makes sense
> given the numbers.

BTW on your original mail you forgot to include much relevant
information, so that whole team can make a choice:

- What are the prices of the various options?

- What about the return journey?

- Special needs and special transport? [do we need to bring material?]

- are there parking near the restaurant? Some people could reach the
conf dinner with cars (bikes [with and without built-in motor]),
lighting the problem.

- When (what times) there is traffic problem?  Could we delay conf dinner?

- Content team (/scheduler) are aware about slot restrictions late Thursday?

ciao
	cate