Re: [Debconf-team] Conf dinner logistics challenge

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> [2015-07-08 16:33 +0200]:
>   2. I've inquired whether we could have 2–3 additional 20-seaters
>      so that we could ferry 120–160 people in each go, meaning we
>      could do it in 3 runs.

We can have two additional busses and I think this just makes sense
given the numbers.

It'll also allow us more flexibility, e.g. we can have 1–2 busses
going back and forth between hostel and restaurant for those who
don't want to walk, and the others picking up people outside the
bottleneck area.

I've agreed with them now to reserve those busses and allow us to
determine the exact route(s) short-term, once we've seen what
traffic is like in August.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org