Re: [Debconf-team] Conf dinner logistics challenge

also sprach Giacomo Catenazzi <cate@debian.org> [2015-07-08 18:16 +0200]:
> Would it simplify the logistic and the costs if we move daytrip
> date or conference dinner date, so that we have both events on the
> same days, with (partly) the same buses?

So far, the day trip people have not requested any busses, and it's
also my understanding that we'll be back at the venue between 14 and
16 o'clock. That actually slots in nicely with the BBQ that night,
and I've also requested access to the sports field and possibly the
swimming pool nearby for that afternoon.

Apart, for the day trip, I think we'd be using the more economical
55 seaters, but those are not going to be able to go up to the
venue.

Also, I'd assume some people would like to stop by the venue for
a shower between day trip and conf dinner, and then we'd have
exactly the same problem anyway.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org