Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 conf dinner budget extension

Hello Neil,

On 07.05.2015 20:23, Neil McGovern wrote:
> Hi cate,

(...)
> Great, thanks for this! By any chance, do you have a copy of the budget
> handy? If not, I can go digging around in the leader@ archives - but
> there's a /lot/ of spam in there.

This is the budget lucas approved.

<http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debconf-data/dc15.git/plain/budget/budget.ods?id=b32012ab6c72a49b0a874ea53e8ecdf756e1baf2>

Can I ask you, Martin, to make an extract (maybe as pdf as you did for
first draft), so that in future we will know what setting are needed for
approved budget (in case of incompabilities in later libreoffice).

> I'll also see if there's any more companies I can prod to sponsor
> DebConf - I think that making sure people can /get/ to the conference
> dinner is quite important, and I don't know how accessible it is by
> public transport - Martin?

I think we will have money for the buses. Just quality and comfort (e.g.
return hours, number of buses) depend on later funds (more fundraising,
normal non-reconfirmation rates, etc.).  But it is nice to have such
flexibility.

ciao
	cate