[Debconf-team] Earlier DebCamp (was: Brochure: v3 changes + some general points)

also sprach Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> [2015-10-26 22:50 +1300]:
> On IRC we discusssed starting DebCamp earlier - from the 23rd of
> June. This does not add (much) extra cost or effort so I support
> this, and it adds much benefit to attendees (a full week of
> DebCamp). Please let me know if you don't agree.

With DebConf starting on 2 July, DebCamp starting on 25 July
(Saturday) provides a full week of DebCamp. I am not saying opening
even earlier is a bad idea and it might well be interesting to some
people from further away, but I am not 100% sold on the idea of just
making DebCamp longer.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16