[Debconf-team] Brochure: v3 changes + some general points

Hi all

The sponsors team have received some feedback from their contacts on
the brochure. I've collated these and put them up on the titanpad [1].
There is no deadline at present for these to be incorporated, but
it'll probably happen mid November.

They're smallish changes, and my interest is in the wider emphasis
they represent, as this will also teach me more about the project.
Please have a look at the titanpad and add your thoughts?

Then, unrelated, the CMC (conference management centre) contract has
been signed and sent on to the UCT Regsitrar. Belinda at CMC said we
should be able to start with the accommodation contract this week,
which, when finalised should properly fix the dates, then we can
officially announce them. UCT is closed this week due to democratic
activism (which I support). This may provide some temporary
inconvenience though.

On IRC we discusssed starting DebCamp earlier - from the 23rd of June.
This does not add (much) extra cost or effort so I support this, and
it adds much benefit to attendees (a full week of DebCamp). Please let
me know if you don't agree.

In othe news, the tourism restrictions that concerns us, especially
those with families, are being lifted [2].

Best regards
Bernelle

[1] - https://titanpad.com/DC16-sponsorship-brochure-tiny-issues
[2] - http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-10-25-malusi-gigabas-unabridged-loss-is-south-africas-victory/#.Vi3252crKao