Re: [Debconf-team] Meet tonight

Thanks Bernelle

Daniel asks if the flyer can be done in scribus (or inkscape). Let me
know if you want to meet and work on it together, and if so when would
suit you. Some people may want to play with ideas for the flyer using
the style guide, if that's ok with you.

Not necessary to meet, I'll do a proposal as I always do and anyone can offer a design too.
Yes I said to Graham and erdz  that it can be done in Inkscape because it is a one-pager.

Regards
Tammy