Re: [Debconf-team] Meeting this week: A general sprint on stuff

Hi all
 On 22 de octubre de 2015 13:17:56 GMT+02:00, Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi all
>
>Quick update on stuff that was chatted about last night.
>
>ACTIONS required:
>
>* Sponsor: if team wants to know anything or have suggestions, email
>sponsor@debconf.org
>We need more local people on fundraising team!
>* Kanban/http://kanboard.net/ ? superfly, DLange, madduck
>If we want to use this, then someone must send an email to -team on
>next steps required please.
>* Sprint in January in Cape Town? tumbleweed to ask if needed, in -team
>* sandstorm: larjona, there was some grumbles about sandstorm (around
>20:00 UTC), I asked Ganneff et al to let you know the issues but what
>they said in IRC may be sufficient for feedback?

Yes, it's probably enough. I have no logs, can anybody send them to me, please?

Sandstorm is in active development, we have a Debianite hacker working on it, and the deployed instances autoupdate daily, so it's perfect time to send negative feedback ;)

Feel free to contact with me directly about issues in storm.debian.net if you don't want to offtopic too much here.

Cheers!