Re: [Debconf-team] Deadlines and doing stuff (Was: Artwork)

Hey

On 13/10/2015 17:01, Bernelle Verster wrote:
> Using the website proposal as example - ask Jonathan, Raoul, I think
> you have already. From here on, this will be developed hand-in-hand
> with the wafer system, so let Stefano and Simon (Hodgestar) know.
> Those are the relevant people now, you don't need input from others
> unless they request to give it.

Tammy and I sat together last night and I showed her Bootstrap and the
web elements immediately made sense to her. It's often a lot easier
showing what it is rather than trying to explain, so we're going to try
to get together often to try and keep the flow going nicely.

We also both allocate some DebConf time on Fridays, so that works out
conveniently. Some official colours, vector logos, etc will also be up
shortly. Tammy has thought a bit about a bunch of things that will
depend on artwork in the future, it might be good to get those on the
timeline at some point too.

-Jonathan