Re: [Debconf-team] Deadlines and doing stuff (Was: Artwork)

Then, more specific:

Tammy, as I said multiple times, people don't want to sign-off on your
designs, or give suggestions, they want to know it's possible to be
part of the process, so they need the raw files. And if the raw files
are too big, we need to break them into smaller raw files - raw files
for just the logo, raw files or high res for the background images,
for example. So you gave a website proposal, that's fine, you don't
need to wait for feedback. If people felt strongly, they would speak
up. They just need to know it's there.

The logo's have been on git as pdf, which is not usable, but not as
.svg (or .eps or .ai) which we need if we need different formats to
put on the wiki, or in a press release for example. This has been
blocking larjona which is why I pinged this again.

Tammy, can you please give me your deadlines for the next two weeks as
you understand it? I have the following items listed as urgent:
* v2 brochure
* logos on wiki (done?)
* style guide
* print ready brochure (reshuffle pages to form booklet)
* things from discussion with raoul and highvoltage ...

Using the website proposal as example - ask Jonathan, Raoul, I think
you have already. From here on, this will be developed hand-in-hand
with the wafer system, so let Stefano and Simon (Hodgestar) know.
Those are the relevant people now, you don't need input from others
unless they request to give it.

Tammy, are you subscribed to the team list as previously requested?
Click on this link to subscribe: