Re: [Debconf-team] website presence meeting: crunch time.

Hi!

On 05/10/2015 07:28, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
>> * Then I put the advantages and disadvantages for each 'contender'.
>> The way this is written feels very battle-like, which is not (really)
>> intended. If you have another way of summarising this, please go ahead
>> (a table in a wiki?) The point is that at the meeting I don't want to
>> go through all of this, it should be clear by then.
>
> Wafer seems to have the momentum, so its ok with me if we skip the
> battle and just figure out who's going to do what to make wafer work for
> DC16 (and beyond).

I also don't see the need to battle them out. We have a few people
strongly in favour of wafer and no one against it (at least as far as I
could track). martin has brought up Odoo before, but has said that he's
going to try it out at another conference first and report back to the
DebConf team next year on how that works out.

I would rather suggest adding it to the next formal meeting (or maybe
with at least a week notice if anyone wants to prepare/research
anything) as an agenda item that we're finalizing website framework
based on current consensus and take it from there.

-Jonathan