[Debconf-team] Fwd: Re: LWN coverage of DebConf15?

Nathan has kindly given me permission to share this with the team:

So I wanted to express my thanks to everyone on the team for allowing us
to sneak in and for putting up with my annoying questions (on-site and
afterward via email....).  It was a great event, and everyone involved
really deserves praise for making it so fluid and fun, not to mention
informative.

He has published 8 articles about DebConf, which can be found in the LWN
website: https://lwn.net/Archives/ConferenceByYear/#2015-DebConf