Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf meetings this week

Hi Philip (2015.09.21_22:29:32_+0200)
> > Last week's Monday meeting was clearly a one-off.
>
> Obviously I missed the relevant memo.

No, it was an intentionally private meeting, to try to form the core of
the coordination team. The privateness of it has already caused a
kerfuffle. I'd recommend forgetting about it.

> Could someone explain the purpose of the co-ordination team?

I'd say, to keep on top of the important issues, and make sure DebConf
happens. But everyone will probably give you a different definition.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/