[Debconf-team] DebConf meetings this week

Hi all

I'm trying something with these weekly emails: To let everyone knows what meetings are happening in the coming week, to assist in your planning. Please let me know if there is anything else going on that you'd like to be coordinated with the wider team (and if it ain't obvious, I'm still trying to figure out what is an appropriate level of involvement for me. Let me know if I'm prodding too much).

Meetings this week:
1. Coord meeting, Monday 21 September (today) 16:00UTC (18:00 SAST) on #debconf-coordination
2. Weekly meeting on #debconf-team
3. Website chatting on #debconf-infra, list discussion topics on titanpad (e.g. [1])

More information:
1. The main agenda is to 'reboot' the teams - which for me means to get acquainted with the teams, their purpose and find out who's involved [5] (with nothing written in stone!). We'll then use this to get to the budget items, for starters. Attendance is certainly not compulsory, and for efficiency's sake, we'd actually prefer if it's just the involved people, but you're all welcome. This meeting will report back on Wednesday so you won't miss anything even if you're not there.

2. For the weekly meeting, we're moving back to a titanpad (e.g. [2]) for the agenda, and we're working on a minutes template [3]. After the meeting the two get merged along with the meetbot minutes [4]. This makes more sense for collaborative meetings (it was a bit of a mess last week). Please let me know if you disagree on this approach.

Also, please note, I use the meetbot logs to look back on the context of discussions. Please help me by keeping to topic in the meetings. Please move the discussions to other (team?) channels or on the titanpad when asked.

3. The website meeting is next week, may I suggest it replaces the weekly meeting next week - aka Wednesday 30 Sept, 19:00 UTC? Until then can all issues get raised on #debconf-infra and documented on the titanpad [1], so the meeting can just recap and reach decisions? Like the coord meeting, attendance is not compulsory but all are welcome.

[1] - https://titanpad.com/443gTylF6p
[2] - https://debconf16-capetown.titanpad.com/2
[3] - https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Meetings/template
[4] - https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Meetings